Last updated : (26/08/2019)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We ensure the cookies do not persist longer than 13 months.
We are the only recipient of the collected data and we do not communicate your personal data to any third party, without having previously informed you and / or having received your consent.
How to configure your browser?
- Open Firefox
- Click the menu button on the top right of the screen
- Click Content Blocking
- Select “Custom”
- Choose to block cookies from all sites or specific sites
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
- Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
- Open Google Chrome
- Select the menu button
- Click "Settings"
- Click the "Advanced Settings" at the bottom
- Under the “Privacy”, choose “Content Settings”
- Under the “Cookie” section, choose “Block sites from setting any data”
- Open Safari
- In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
- Select the "Security" icon Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never"
- If you want to see cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
Third Party Cookies
When you access our Website, one or more partner company cookies (third-party cookies) may be placed in your terminal via our Website pages or via content broadcast in our advertising space.
The issue and use of third parties cookies are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties. We can neither access nor control third-party cookies. However, we make sure that the partner companies treat the information collected on the Website exclusively for our purposes and in compliance with GDPR or in accordance with their privacy legislation.
You may refuse third-party cookies by changing your browser settings.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. We will also be unable to carry out the Cashback feature if cookies are blocked.