mother_sday
Check out the Top Mother's Day Deals
mother_sday
Check out the Top Mother's Day Deals

Homespares Discount Codes for February 2024

Homespares promo codes for February 2024 - 5 voucher codes online

£2.29

Discover washing products from £2.29

£2.1

Explore oven spare parts from £2.10

£167.99

Save on Air Purifiers from £167.99

£139.99

Grab Henry Hoovers from £139.99

£200

Browse cordless vacuums under £200

How can I save at Homespares?

If you're after spare parts then head to Homespares and explore tons of spare parts for your everyday household essentials! If you haven't already then sign up for their newsletter and receive emails for updates and offers. Explore items from appliances, cleaning, kitchen, bathroom, lighting and many more. With their Price Promise Match, you can be assured that you will get the best deal so start shopping and save on your order with a Homespares discount code.

About Homespares

Homespares stocks household appliance spare parts and other consumable products. They stock 80% of the top-selling spare parts from some of the top appliance brands, but don't worry if you can't find what you're looking for as you can order the other 20% that isn't seen on the site through a special order. Grab your spare parts for any appliance in your home with a Homespares promo code today.

edm-extension-uk

What kind of products does Homespares stock?

Homespares sells spare parts for cookers, microwaves, laundry machines, tumble dryers, vacuums, lawn movers, cooker hoods and so much more. They are service partners for some of the world's leading appliance brands such as Numatic International, Whirpool, Hoover, beko, SEBO, Glen Dimplex and others. If you're struggling to find the specific part you're looking for, then chat online with a Homespares staff member who can advise you on the product or suitable options. They stock all kinds of household items and their spare parts so you never have to give up on an appliance, instead you can find cheap spare parts to help your appliance serve you well. Save on cleaning appliance spare parts and apply a Homespares voucher code at checkout.

How do I price match an item on Homespares?

Homespares are confident they offer the best price on the market for spare parts hence offering customers a price promise match to show you there's no need to shop elsewhere. Making a claim is super simple, all you will need to do is follow the next few steps to start saving! 1. You will need to email them the following

  • The invoice number of the item you want price matched
  • The website of the product you want price matched
  • The competitors price including delivery and VAT charges

2. Note that you must make a claim within a week after placing your order 3. The competitor's item must comply with the following

  • The exact same product, including size, colour etc
  • In stock and available for next day shipping
  • Not have offers or discounts applied to it
  • Available to purchase on the competitors site

Once you have confirmed the following, send an email to Homespares and get refunded the difference. There's no reason to spend more than you need to on spare parts but if there isn't a cheaper item on a competitor's site you can still save a little extra when you redeem a Homespares promo code on your order.